Oriental Wallet and its website, https://wwww.orientalwallet.com (“Website”), are owned and operated by ORIENTAL SYSTEMS INC LLC (“Oriental Wallet”).
Members (“User”) using Oriental Wallet’s products, services and website is governed by the following Terms & Conditions (“T&C”). The T&C constitutes the agreement between Oriental Wallet and its Users. Utilizing Oriental Wallet’s website and services confirms that the User had read and agreed to the T&C without any reservation or limitation. Users may be notified to accept additional terms and conditions before using new and additional features and services.
All Oriental Wallet account holders must adhere and abide to the Terms & Conditions set forth by Oriental Wallet and to any additional Terms & Condition of each Oriental Wallet product(s) and service(s).
A. YOUR ORIENTAL WALLET ACCOUNT
- Oriental Wallet is an electronic wallet which the User can utilize to send and receive electronic transactions using the currencies supported.
- User can select the currency denomination of his/her Oriental Wallet account from the currencies made available by Oriental Wallet. User hereby acknowledges the risks of gain or loss brought about by the exchange rate fluctuations. Subject to Section I, the money held on the User’s Oriental Wallet account does not expire and does not earn an interest.
- In addition to such registration, Oriental Wallet may request for additional information or documentation at any time and for any reason, including confirming the User’s identity, age, address and/or to confirm User’s bank account, a credit or a debit card which you have submitted to Oriental Wallet. User agrees that the User will provide such information and/or documentation promptly to Oriental Wallet upon request. If the User do not provide such information and/or documentation promptly, Oriental Wallet may, without any liability to Oriental Wallet, either limit your use of the Oriental Wallet or suspend or close your Oriental Wallet.
- An Individual User shall open one (1) Oriental Wallet account while a Business User shall open one (1) account, or more upon the review and explicit approval of Oriental Wallet.
- All information provided by the User must be truthful and accurate. If deemed otherwise, Oriental Wallet reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the User’s access to any of the products and services offered and with or without notice.
- User authorizes Oriental Wallet to make any inquiries that the company consider necessary to validate and verify User’s identity (whether directly or through third parties) at any time for any reason whatsoever such as but not limited to updating User’s information for AML purpose.
- Under applicable laws and regulations, Oriental Wallet reserves the right to reject the Oriental Wallet account opening, without disclosing the reason to the User. Furthermore, Oriental Wallet reserves the right to suspend or close the Oriental Wallet account if the account is being used in transactions that are in conflict with these T&C, such as but not limited to money laundering and illegal activities. Administrative fees will be applied when an Oriental Wallet account is closed. Please refer to the Fees section of the website.
- User must ensure that his/her account information is always accurate and up to date. Any changes to the User’s information must be duly notified and submitted to Oriental Wallet. Oriental Wallet will not be held liable for any loss incurred due to the information submitted being outdated and/or inaccurate.
- Oriental Wallet has the right to suspend the User’s Oriental Wallet account if there has been no monetary transaction on the account for more than three (3) months for Individual User, and six (6) months for Business User, from the time the account has been opened. If the User wishes to reactivate his/her account, Individual User must complete the Know-Your-Customer verification documents while Business User must pay the Account Dormancy Fee for the month(s) where there were no monetary transactions.
- Oriental Wallet will debit the User’s Oriental Wallet account the Account Dormancy Fee on a monthly basis, as stated in the Fees section of the website, if there has been no monetary transaction on the account for more than three (3) months for Individual User, and six (6) months for Business User, from the time the last transaction was completed. Transaction includes internal transfer, deposit and withdrawal transfers, currency exchange, card reload, deduction of Account Dormancy Fee and other money transactions.
B. ACCOUNT REVIEW AND VALIDATION
- Oriental Wallet is obliged not only to establish the identity of its customers, but also to monitor account activity to determine those transactions that do not conform with the normal or expected transactions for that customer or type of account.
- Oriental Wallet, following its Know-Your-Customer and Know-Your-Business guidelines, will determine the details of the User upon registration, including but not limited to the User’s name, date of birth, address, email and other required information as prescribed by applicable laws and regulations.
- In addition to sections A.5, A.6 and A.7, Oriental Wallet reserves the right to request additional identification document(s) from the User including but not limited to, when User had reached the initial threshold of 2000 EUR, when linked occasional transactions had been identified or when User is called for special identity by governing authorities.
- At any time, during account opening, account usage and account closing, Oriental Wallet has the right to request additional identification documents for confirmation and validation purposes. Oriental Wallet will notify its Users through the email address or phone number registered on their account.
- User undertakes that it will not use suspicious e-mail accounts or disposable e-mail accounts or email addresses with a disposable domain (all in all called “Prohibited E-mail”). All Prohibited E-mails are considered invalid. Once Oriental Wallet discovers the use of the said Prohibited E-mails, User grants Oriental wallet to suspend the said account until user change its email with a valid one.
- If the required document(s) were not provided within 30 business days or within such other deadline Oriental Wallet has indicated, Oriental Wallet has the right to suspend its business relations with the User. Oriental Wallet has the right to completely cease its business relations with the User if the requested documents remain incomplete within 180 business days from the or within such other deadline Oriental Wallet has indicated.
- User may submit their KYCs or KYBs at any time during the week, however Oriental Wallet can only process verification of accounts Monday through Friday.
C. ACCOUNT AND TRANSACTION FEES
- Oriental Wallet determines the applicable fees separately and posts the schedule in the Fees section of the website. Fees will vary for Individual and Business Users.
- Any revisions, upon thirty (30) days’ notice, will be indicated in the Fees schedule and User must pay attention to any revisions made from time to time.
- Oriental Wallet may charge additional fees for larger transactions, foreign exchange services, or for any penalties or fines imposed by any bank, money services business, payment network, financial institution or other financial intermediary resulting from the use of Oriental Wallet Services in a manner not permitted by this T&C or Oriental Wallet’s Services Provider’s rules and regulations.
- If User does not close his/her Oriental Wallet account before the revised Fee schedule is implemented, it will be assumed that the User agrees to the revised Fee schedule.
- Fees payable by the User will be deducted from his/her Oriental Wallet account balance and authorizes Oriental Wallet in doing such. Transaction fees will be charged when the transaction is executed. If your Oriental Wallet account balance is insufficient to cover the fees, we may refuse to execute the payment. Reversal fees may be incurred and will be deducted from the User’s Oriental Wallet account.
- If the deduction of fees results in a negative Oriental Wallet account balance, User is required to recover the negative balance by depositing sufficient funds into his/her Oriental Wallet account. Failure to do so is a breach of these T&C. Recovery of the negative balance is due immediately without notice. Although, Oriental Wallet reserves the right at any time to send the User reminders that he/she need to deposit funds or to take debt collection measures including but not limited to instructing a debt collection agency or to pursue the claim in court. Oriental Wallet reserves the right to charge the User the expenses reasonably incurred in connection with any debt collection efforts.
- User must contact Oriental Wallet Customer Service if he/she has any questions about the Fee schedule.
D. ACCOUNT TRANSACTIONS
- Transactions, including Deposits, Internal Transfers (transfers between Oriental Wallet accounts) sent and received, Withdrawals, Currency Exchanges, are displayed in the Oriental Wallet online transaction history along with the date of receipt, the fees charged and, where applicable, any exchange rate used. Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID and will be shown in the transaction history. User should quote the relevant transaction ID when communicating with Oriental Wallet Customer Service about a particular transaction. User must also check his/her Oriental Wallet account balance and transaction history regularly and should immediately report any irregularities to Oriental Wallet Customer Service.
- Deposits, Internal Transfer Payments, Withdrawals and Currency Exchange transactions are subject to fees and/or currency conversion. The Fee schedule will be posted in the Fees section of the website and/or will be presented during the confirmation and before the execution of the transaction.
- Transactions, including Deposits, Internal Transfers (transfers between Oriental Wallet accounts) sent and received, Withdrawals, Currency Exchanges, cannot be cancelled once the User’s request is final and executed. If the Oriental Wallet account balance is not sufficient to cover the User’s transaction, Oriental Wallet will not proceed in executing the request.
- The Oriental Wallet account may be subject to deposit, internal transfer and withdrawal limits, depending on the verification status of the User’s Oriental Wallet account and other factors used and determined by Oriental Wallet at its sole discretion.
- User must only make a deposit from a deposit method, such as but not limited to a bank account, a credit or a debit card, that is under his/her name. Such violation of this requirement is taken very seriously by Oriental Wallet and will treat any attempt as a fraudulent act.
- User understands and authorizes Oriental Wallet to remove funds erroneously added to the User’s account by another Oriental Wallet User or by Oriental Wallet after thorough investigation has been done by Oriental Wallet. Such removal of funds shall hold Oriental Wallet harmless for any liabilities.
- Deposited funds will be credited to the User’s Oriental Wallet account after the funds have been received by Oriental Wallet, which may depend on the method used by the User to deposit the funds. Some deposited funds may be subject to reversal if the actual funds did not reach Oriental Wallet, in which case, Oriental Wallet will deduct such reversed transaction from the User’s Oriental Wallet balance. If the User’s Oriental Wallet balance is insufficient, Oriental Wallet reserves the right to require repayment from the User.
- If the User has chosen to deposit funds using a deposit method that may be subject to a right to Chargeback such as but not limited to credit or debit card, User hereby declares that he/she will not exercise such Chargeback other than for unauthorized use of the deposit method or for a breach by Oriental Wallet of these T&C; Such may result to the User having a right to a refund of the deposited amount. Oriental Wallet reserves the right to charge the User relevant fees as stated in Section G.3.
- If a reversal of a deposit transaction or a chargeback results in a negative Oriental Wallet account balance, User is required to recover the negative balance by depositing sufficient funds into his/her Oriental Wallet account. Failure to do so is a breach of these T&C. Recovery of the negative balance is due immediately without notice. Although, Oriental Wallet reserves the right at any time to send the User reminders that he/she need to deposit funds or to take debt collection measures including but not limited to instructing a debt collection agency or to pursue the claim in court. Oriental Wallet reserves the right to charge the User the expenses reasonably incurred in connection with any debt collection efforts.
- User can transfer funds to other Oriental Wallet accounts at any time and must ensure that the payment details submitted when making the internal transfer are complete and correct. Oriental Wallet will not be liable for funds being sent to an incorrect Oriental Wallet account as submitted by the User.
- Funds received in the User’s Oriental Wallet account from other Oriental Wallet account holders may be subject for reversal by Oriental Wallet, if the sender or the sender’s bank or payment method provider has charged back or otherwise reversed a deposit which was used to fund the payment sent to the User.
- User has the right to withdraw funds from his/her Oriental Wallet account at any time. Identity confirmation may be carried out before such withdrawal is authorized. There is a minimum withdrawal amount the User has to meet in order to submit a withdrawal request; therefore, the funds on the account must be sufficient to cover the minimum amount and the applicable withdrawal fee.
- User must only make a withdrawal to a withdrawal method, such as but not limited to a bank account, that is under his/her name. Such violation of this requirement is taken very seriously by Oriental Wallet and will treat any attempt as a fraudulent act.
- User must ensure that the payment details submitted when withdrawing funds are complete and correct. Oriental Wallet will not be liable for withdrawn funds and being sent to a wrong or invalid account as submitted by the User. Administrative fees may be applied in such case. Please refer to the Fees section of the website.
- Oriental Wallet reserves the right to cancel a withdrawal without notice to the User if the funds are requested to be sent to United States or regions or country considered to be a high risk as guided by the Financial Action Task Force.
- Oriental Wallet reserves the right to execute necessary money laundering, terrorist financing, fraudulent, illegal or criminal activity checks before authorizing any withdrawal of funds, including the return of any funds to the User after he/she has closed his/her Oriental Wallet account.
E. ACCOUNT SECURITY
- User is required to set up an account username and password during account registration, which will serve as the User’s login credentials. Such login credentials will be used by the User in order to access and use his/her Oriental Wallet account. Oriental Wallet identifies the User who accesses the Oriental Wallet account through the login credentials submitted in the login page.
- Oriental Wallet may suspend the User’s Oriental Wallet account if an invalid username and/or password was submitted multiple times during login. User must contact Oriental Wallet Customer Service to remove the suspension.
- User must take all reasonable and precautionary measures to keep his/her Oriental Wallet account safe and secured. User is solely responsible for keeping his/her username and password.User must not disclose his/her Oriental Wallet username, password and other security details to anyone nor let someone else watch him/her access his/her Oriental Wallet account. Oriental Wallet employee will never ask the User to provide his/her password to anyone through any means. It is advisable for the User to change his/her password regularly to reduce the risk of account breach and create a password that no one could easily guess or that someone would know has meaning to the User. When User receives a message or website that asks for his/her Oriental Wallet username, password and other security details, User must report such message or website to Oriental Wallet Customer Service immediately.
- User must take all reasonable and precautionary measures to keep his/her email address, registered with his/her Oriental Wallet account, safe, secured and only accessible by oneself. The email address registered on his/her Oriental Wallet account is where all Oriental Wallet communication be sent, including the notice of resetting the password. If the email address registered on the account has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised, User must notify Oriental Wallet Customer Service immediately.
- When User has identified or has a suspicion that his/her Oriental Wallet account, login details or other security details being lost, stolen, misappropriated, used without authorization or otherwise compromised, User is advised to change his/her password and to contact Oriental Wallet Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org without undue delay on becoming aware of any loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorized use of his/her Oriental Wallet account, login details or other security details. Any undue delay in notifying Oriental Wallet may not only affect the security of the User’s Oriental Wallet account but may result in the User being liable for any losses as a result where his/her failure to notify Oriental Wallet is intentional or grossly negligent.
- User will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Oriental Wallet Service or Program being conducted through the website.
- User agree not to use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of Oriental Wallet Services, or in any way reproduce or circumvent its navigational structure or presentation, as well as to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, document or information through any means not purposely made available through the Services.
- User agrees not to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Services or to any other system or network connected to the Services. User also agree not to gather, harvest, or otherwise collect information about others using the Services without their explicit informed consent; nor restrict, prevent or prohibit any other party from using the Services, including but not limited to such actions which may tend to discourage others from using the Services, such as stalking, flaming or the lashing out at other parties, spamming or the sending of unsolicited information, advertisement or content, flooding or the sending of repetitive message, trolling or the use of insulting or deliberately divisive information, material or content, other forms of annoyances, and the like.
- User agrees not to impersonate any person whether natural or juridical, or entity or to falsely state or misrepresent others in their submission of information and usage of Oriental Wallet Services.
- User agrees not to upload any materials, information or files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy) unless customer owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- User agrees not to upload materials, information or files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- User agrees not to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
G. ACCOUNT DATA AND RETENTION
- Oriental Wallet is required to keep records for a period no less than six (6) years as prescribed by law. The six-year period is calculated following the end of the business relationship.
- Oriental Wallet reserves the right to manage and control the access to computer systems and data stored in Oriental Wallet Website.
- User explicitly gives consent to Oriental Wallet in accessing, processing, and retaining any information User has provided to Oriental Wallet, for the purpose of providing the wallet, money exchange and money transfer services. This does not affect the respective rights and obligations under data protection rules & regulations. User may withdraw his/her consent by closing his/her Oriental Wallet account. If User withdraws consent in this way, Oriental Wallet will cease using the User’s data for this purpose, but may continue to process the User’s data for other purposes where we have other lawful grounds to do so, such as stated in Section F.1.
H. REFUNDS AND CHARGEBACK
- Oriental Wallet, at its sole discretion, will respond to User inquiries and determine whether a refund should be in favour to the User. User will be held responsible for the costs and responsibilities incurred in order to resolve the refund requested.
- If the User has chosen to deposit funds using a deposit method that may be subject to a right to Chargeback such as but not limited to credit or debit card, User hereby declares that he/she will not exercise such Chargeback other than for unauthorized use of the deposit method or for a breach by Oriental Wallet of these T&C; Such may result to the User having a right to a refund of the deposited amount.
- Oriental Wallet reserves the right to charge and debit the User’s Oriental Wallet account, for any fees and expenses incurred in connection with such Chargeback and any action to challenge the same, such as but not limited to Chargeback fee, which is indicated in the Fees section of the website.
I. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Both Oriental Wallet and User will attempt to negotiate a settlement, in good faith, to any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection to this T&C and/or in connection with the User’s Oriental Wallet account, within thirty (30) days upon the written notice sent by one party to the other. If both parties fail to agree on the terms of settlement, the parties shall submit to arbitration performed by the International Islamic Centre for Reconciliation and Arbitration (IICRA). All parties of these T&C consents to jurisdiction of Georgia.
J. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- User has the right to close his/her Oriental Wallet account at any time by notifying Oriental Wallet Customer Service. Administrative fees will be applied when an Oriental Wallet account is closed. Please refer to the Fees section of the website.
- Oriental Wallet, at its sole discretion, can suspend or terminate the User’s Oriental Wallet account without prior notification if:
- User has breached any condition of these T&C or any other condition applicable to a product and/or service that is covered by a separate T&C;
- User is in violation or in suspicion of violation of any applicable law or regulation in relation to his/her use of his/her Oriental Wallet account;
- User is in any way involved in any money laundering, terrorist financing, fraudulent, illegal or other criminal activity;
- An Individual User is residing in the United States and a Business User registered in the United States or connected to another Business entity that is registered in the United States;
- User’s account was created using false and/or suspicious information;
- The Oriental Wallet account holder is or under suspicion of being non-existent or the Oriental Wallet account was opened without the authorization of the account holder;
- The Oriental Wallet account was or under suspicion of being stolen, misappropriated, used without authorization or otherwise compromised,
- The User is making violent and illegal demands, uses threats or violence in his/her actions, publicly announces to destroy or damage or interfere with Oriental Wallet’s business activity, or other similar actions;
- If the Oriental Wallet account holds a balance at the time of its closure, Oriental Wallet will ask the User to withdraw the remaining funds within a reasonable period of time for the purpose of withdrawing the remaining funds only.
- The Website and the content contained herein including the Website design, drawings, diagrams, illustrations, photographs, pictures, text, graphics, video and so on and so forth (“Information“) are protected by the copyright laws of Georgia, international treaties and copyright laws in other countries. The information is the property of Oriental Wallet or third parties that allowed Oriental Wallet to publish the copyright information in its Website.
- User must not change, copy, publish, distribute, broadcast, present, photocopy, issue a license, produce derivative works or sell any part of the Information contained in the Website without the explicit written consent of Oriental Wallet provided in advance.
- User acknowledges the existing copyrights in the Information and undertakes not to make any commercial use of the Information or use of the instructions of copyright laws and international treaties or change or alter the Information or any part thereof.
L. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Oriental Wallet will provide its products and services using reasonable care and diligence;
- Oriental Wallet will use reasonable endeavors to make its products and services available except for planned maintenance, for which 24 hours’ notice will be given to the Users through a notice posted on the website or sent through an email message.
- It is hereby clarified that the Oriental Wallet and/or any other information providers on its behalf including its employees and/or representatives and/or agents and/or directors will not and is not responsible in any manner to conforming the Website including the Information to the purposes and/or needs of the User.
- Oriental Wallet shall not bear responsibility for the disclosure of details provided by the User to the Website in the event of an unauthorized breach to the Website computer systems.
- This agreement does not confer any remedies or rights upon any individual other than the User or Oriental Wallet.
- User agree to indemnify and hold Oriental Wallet, its providers, its licensors, respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, directors and employees, harmless from and against any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of any claims relating to the User’s breach of these T&C.
N. DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTY
- ORIENTAL WALLET PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE USER RECEIVING AND USING THOSE SERVICES AT ITS OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ORIENTAL WALLET, ITS PAYMENT PROCESSORS, ITS PROVIDERS, ITS LICENSORS (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT OR DATA DELIVERED ON THE USER’S REQUEST OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS OBTAINED AT ITS OWN RISK AND USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ITS PROPERTY OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT. ORIENTAL WALLET DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE ORIENTAL WALLET SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT USER WILL EARN ANY PARTICULAR AMOUNTS (OR ANY AMOUNTS) HEREUNDER. ORIENTAL WALLET DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH ITS SERVICES. ORIENTAL WALLET WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN THE USER AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, BEYOND WHAT IS EXPRESSLY STATED BY ORIENTAL WALLET.
- WHILST ORIENTAL WALLET WILL ENDEAVOR TO COMPLY WITH ITS OBLIGATIONS IN A TIMELY MANNER, ORIENTAL WALLET SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO ITS USER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY PARTIAL OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS DUE TO REASON OR EVENT THAT IS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF ORIENTAL WALLET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, WAR, TERRORISM, RIOTS, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITY, ECONOMIC INSTABILITY, LEGAL REQUIREMENT OR RESTRICTION, POWER OUTAGES, FIRE, FLOOD, THEFT, EQUIPMENT BREAKDOWNS, HACKING ATTACKS, INTERNET CONNECTION UNAVAILABILITY, INTERNAL MECHANICAL OR SYSTEM FAILURES. ORIENTAL WALLET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED AS A RESULT THEREOF.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ORIENTAL WALLET OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR SUCCESSORS, BE LIABLE TOWARDS THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ORIENTAL WALLET OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS OR PAYMENTS THAT ARE BLOCKED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BANKS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, OR ANY GOVERNMENT BODY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY INCLUDES ANY RESTRICTION BASED ON APPLICABLE INTERNATIONAL, NATIONAL, OR LOCAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS, THE SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS LIST PUBLISHED BY THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL, ANY INTERNAL BANK “BLACK LISTS,” OR ANY OTHER SIMILARLY RESTRICTIVE THIRD-PARTY MEASURES.
- Any rights granted by these T&C cannot be transferred or assigned by the User to any third party. Any rights in relation to the funds available in the Oriental Wallet account are solely to the Oriental Wallet account holder, except in cases of succession.
- The official language of these T&C is English. Any conflict or ambiguity between the English version of these T&C and any other version of these T&C in a different language shall be resolved based on the English version.
- Oriental Wallet shall not be liable for the assessment and/or payment of any taxes or duties that may arise from the use of its products and services and/or as indicated in these T&C.
- Oriental Wallet reserves the right to remove, add, or amend any part of the Oriental Wallet Website and these T&C from time to time by updating the information in the Oriental Wallet Website. The amended information will be valid from the date of publication and Users must follow the amended article(s) and/or information immediately.
- Oriental Wallet assumes that Users consent to the changes in the Oriental Wallet services and transactions, unless User withdraws his/her consent by closing his/her Oriental Wallet account.
- The activity in this Website and any legal cause originating from the use of the Website including their validity and interpretation of the T&C are subject to Georgia laws only; and the sole jurisdiction regarding any conflict regarding this Website and its use shall be the competent courts of Georgia.
- Oriental Wallet’s acquiescence to any breach of these T&C and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to Oriental Wallet’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
- In the event that any part of these T&C is not enforceable or invalid, then the clauses whose effectiveness was invalidated or it was decided that they were not enforceable shall be deemed to be replaced by enforceable and valid clauses whose content matches, with the utmost level of suitability, the intention of the original clauses and the remaining clauses of these T&C Use shall remain in effect.
- For any questions regarding these T&C, the services and/or the products made available by Oriental Wallet, User may contact Oriental Wallet Customer Service at email@example.com
Last Updated: April 22, 2022